If you’re wondering what the latest new construction kitchen and kitchen renovation trends are, look no further.
Looking to buy a home? Click here to search all houses on the local MLS.
Here are the latest design trends we’re seeing for both new construction kitchens and kitchen renovations. You can follow along in the video above as we showcase examples of each of these features:
- Simple, clean, shaker-style cabinets
- White cabinetry, with perhaps an accent cabinet as an island in light gray colors
- Subway tile backsplashes with a glazed ceramic tile or a glass backsplash
- Granite countertops, or the slightly pricier quartz countertops
- Appliances in a slate or stainless-steel color
- A gas stovetop, and the cabinetry above it acting as a more focal decorative piece with a lot of curves to it
- The farmhouse sink, which has become more affordable in the past couple of years
- Huge islands that make for a great gathering spot, and eliminating breakfast rooms to allow room for those islands
- An open floor plan from kitchen to living room (after all, the kitchen is the heart of the home)
The kitchen is the heart of the home.
If you’d like to learn more about the latest home design trends, visit my website ShannonR.com and click on the video library link.
If you have any questions about our market or you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, don’t hesitate to call or email me. I’d be happy to help you.