Here’s what we can expect for this new year based on fourth quarter numbers.
Looking to buy a home? Click here to search all houses on the local MLS.
Despite the holiday season and COVID, we ended up having a pretty good fourth quarter in the Augusta real estate market. Here are some of the stats you need to know:
- New listings were up from 2,073 in Q4 2019 to 2,471 in Q4 2020
- The average days on market were down from 107 to 93
- Pending sales are up significantly from 1,741 last year to 2,198 this year
- Closed sales are up from 2,083 to 2,274
- Interest rates are as low as 2.2% depending on loan type and credit score
If your home hasn’t sold quickly, there might be something that’s not right.
From a housing perspective, the increase in listings still isn’t enough to keep up with demand. That’s great news for sellers. If your home hasn’t sold in this market already, you may need to evaluate your price, condition, and marketing. There might be something that’s not quite right.
If you’re thinking about selling, it’s a great time. If you want to know what it might be worth right now, you can check it on my website. If you want a further, detailed estimate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email today. I would love to help you.