Have you been in a situation where you have made offers on resale homes and lost out to better offers? Or are you an FHA or VA type loan buyer and seem to lose out to cash or conventional loan type buyers? If so, you may want to consider new construction.
For the last year, we have been in a tight market with many buyers competing for same homes, many times being in bidding wars. A lot of buyers think new construction is not a possibility but here are some reasons why you maybe should consider it:
– Many times you are not competing against other buyers
– Builders still sometimes have buyer incentives and will pay some of your closing costs
– Builders may work with those buyers that need to sell in order to buy
– New construction neighborhoods are used to working with FHA and VA type loans so don’t have to worry about appraisal issues
– There are some new construction neighborhoods that qualify for 100% financing
– You get a brand new home with fresh paint, new systems…essentially you don’t have to do anything to it
It really is surprising how many new construction neighborhoods there are tucked away throughout the CSRA. We are compiling a list of neighborhoods both in GA and SC that we will have available for you next week. When I moved here 20 years ago, I was surprised how hard it was to find neighborhoods. They are tucked away it seems. This upcoming list will be really helpful. It will show price ranges in neighborhoods and location.
If you or someone you know would like to purchase a new construction home, give us a call. My team and I are experts on local neighborhoods building homes right now. We are on standby 7 days a week 9am to 8pm ready to help you take the smoother road to sold.