Cold weather is coming our way, so follow these five home winterization tips to keep your house cozy and comfortable through the season ahead.
Looking to sell your home? Click here to use our free home evaluation tool.
Looking to buy a home? Click here to search all houses on the local MLS.
With all this warm weather we’ve been having, it’s hard to believe that the year’s first freeze is just around the corner. This means it’s time to start winterizing your home. Here are five quick tips to help you do so:
- Check your smoke detectors to make sure they’re in working order.
- Check your fireplace for hazards or blockage.
- Make sure your heating system is working properly before emergency strikes.
- Drain your sprinkler system to keep your pipes from freezing.
- Remove and store hoses and other outdoor faucet attachments.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.