What are the best renovation projects to do before you sell your home? I’ll go over the top five today.
Looking to buy a home? Click here to search all houses on the local MLS.
Renovating may be a labor of love for you, but some projects get a better return than others. These are the top five renovation projects that will get you the highest return on investment if you are selling your home:
- Putting insulation in your attic gets a 116% return.
- Adding manufactured stone to the exterior of your home gets a 93% return.
- Getting a new garage door gets a 92% return.
- A new front door gets a 91% return.
- An upgraded garage door gets a 90% return.
Other projects like adding a bathroom, renovating the master bathroom at a high level, installing chef-level appliances in the kitchen, or adding a composite deck will only get you a 66% return on investment.
Talk to an expert to see which improvements you should do before you sell your home.
Before you renovate your home and miss a lot of money when you sell, talk to an expert to see which improvements you really should do before you put your home on the market.
If you have any other questions about buying or selling a home, just give us a call or send us an email. I would be happy to help you!